US $30 per class |
for 1-on-1, 60 mins class
Recommended: 2 classes per week | 12-16 weeks to level up
Pay as you go, 2 classes at a time
You can choose your time slots in the next step. ipassio has thousands of happy learners from the US, Canada, Australia, UK, Europe, UAE, and India.
Procreate is a powerful tool and is loaded with features that help the learner illustrate high-quality, professional jewellery designs in the simplest and the smartest way. Whether you are a beginner or a professional, these classes designed by the highly skilled, Priti Raikar, will introduce you to the possibilities of mobile art, making Procreate truly valuable for designers. You will not just learn these various features of Procreate, but also how to draw and render jewellery like a pro. By the end of the complete course, you’ll be able to design easily and make it look like real jewellery.
... Read More
MA from Mithibai College of Arts & Science
Diamond Grading & Assorting from Mumbai
Gold Appraisal from Mumbai
CAD Design - RHINO from Mumbai
CorelDRAW from Arena Multimedia
Procreate from IGI Mumbai
Designer - USA Markets - Sundaram Jewels - Seepz (Mumbai)
Faculty - Jewellery Design - INIFD - Mumbai
Trainer - Jewellery Retail - NYUZ - Mumbai
Faculty - Jewellery Design - IIGJ - Mumbai
Jewelley Designer - Inidan Markets - Vasupati Jewellers
Dept. Head - Jewellery Design - LeMark Institute of Art
Sr. Faculty - All Jewellery Design ST Courses - IIGJ - Mumbai
This course takes the learner through the detailed steps in the software application Procreate, to provide learners with the ability to create their designs, illustrations, and visual art forms digitally. You will be introduced to the most important features & functions of the software, in the most simple way possible..!! Learners will start understanding the tools & the features of this application. This will give them limitless options to sketch, paint or create any form of visual art.
In this course, learners will get access to a free set of procreate brushes and will also learn how to create their own signature styles of brushes like gemstone brushes and different textured brushes, like hammer-effect brushes, chain brushes, etc. It also provides various colour palettes of different shades of gold.
You will be learning the following concepts:
• Understanding the software and its various tools and functions
• Creating simple geometric shapes & familiarisation with the software’s features
• Exploring the brush library and applying brushes to different forms & shapes
• Creation & illustration of different types of gemstones and pearls
• How to add highlights & shadows to your creation by optimising the light source
• Rendering of faceted stones like diamonds
• Illustration of the most popular stone settings
• Illustration of the terminology used in jewellery like chains and jump rings
• Illustrations of different metal surfaces like Yellow, White & Rose gold
• Application of the decorative technique to gold jewellery surfaces using different textures
• Creating own texture brushes and their application to gold metal to enhance the gold look
• Creating your own stone brushes and exploring the source library
• Quick sketching by using symmetrical commands to create balanced or mirror images
• Rendering different Jewellery Products and illustrations using vector images
After learning the basics, learners will have to create a project using the same tools and processes to see what they have learned.
About the Teacher: Your instructor for this course is an accomplished designer with an experience of 15 years of teaching jewellery design and 3 years of teaching experience using procreate and digital jewellery designing.
Priti Raikar hails from a Goan goldsmith family background for generations based in Mumbai-India. She has grown up watching jewellery being created around her, from the design to the final product stage. She is equipped with all the skills of a traditional jewellery designer as well as today's modern designer. She has been a participant in numerous international award competitions and gained great recognition and credibility.
She has done her master's in Arts from Mumbai University. She has also worked as Senior Faculty for a Jewellery Design Institute. She is known for teaching in an easy and smart way.
Her course of ipassio covers all the detailed features of Procreate that can help you take your jewellery design to the next level.
... Read More